Established in 1933, MidAmerica National Bank provides financial services to local communities through its banking centers in Fulton, Marshall, and McDonough counties.
We are a stable community bank that seeks individuals who are enthusiastic, hard-working and determined to succeed. MNB and its employees are committed to making a positive impact on our customers and area communities. As an employee of MNB, you will enjoy a rewarding career and competitive benefits package.
Check out our benefits and current career opportunities below...we hope you will consider joining our team!
Benefits Highlights for Full-time Employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
Benefits Highlights for Part-time Employees:
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Plan
MidAmerica National Bank is looking for individuals who are ready to grow their career with us. If you don't see the perfect role for you listed but are inspired by our mission and team, we'd love to hear from you! Our team is constantly growing, and we'll be happy to keep your information on hand as opportunities arise.
In many of our roles, we are looking for the following qualities:
Click here to apply in Fulton County
Click here to apply in McDonough County
Click here to apply in Marshall County
- Excellence in customer service and professionalism
- Self-motivated: recognizing and taking steps to complete timely and accurate work
- Able to be organized and prioritize work in a fast paced, interruptive environment
- Learn and apply new skills, including new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
MidAmerica National Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.