In this challenging economy you may be disappointed with the performance of your investment portfolio, unhappy with the advice of your current financial advisor, or just unsure how you should handle your self-directed investment account.
To help with issues like this, the Wealth Management Group at MidAmerica National Bank is now offering a Second Opinion Service that can help you make informed decisions.
What is included with the Second Opinion Service
- Historical Performance
- Current Asset Allocation
- Overall Fees Charged
- Evaluation of Portfolio Risk/Volatility
- Evaluation of Individual Holdings
- Discussion of Asset Allocation Tactics
- Understanding of Risk Management Tactics
- Importance of Time Horizon
- Rate of Return Expectations
- Portfolio Management Options
What to expect from the Second Opinion Service
We will meet with you either in person or virtually to review your portfolio and determine whether you are on the right track to meet your financial goals. We can also answer questions or concerns that you may have regarding your investment portfolio. If needed, we will recommend changes or suggest ways that we can help with your situation.
Get Started Now
- Visit any MNB banking center to learn more
- Call the Wealth Management Group at 877-647-5000 with any questions
- Email questions to the Wealth Management Group (do not send confidential information via unencrypted email)
- Schedule a meeting