If you are age 50 years or better, you are eligible for our M-Club Checking Accounts. The M-Club offers benefits to its members like discounts from community businesses, reduced rates on group travel, discounted checks, and much more!
Learn about M-Club eChecking
, M-Club Checking
and M-Club NOW Accounts
or compare accounts
Besides helping you manage your money, the M-Club can help make your life easier and more fun!
Other M-Club features include:
- Discounted Checks - Discounts on M-Club checks are available. See a Personal Banker for details.
- Merchant Discount Program - Show your M-Club card to receive discounts from participating area merchants. Discounts will vary from merchant to merchant.
- M-Club Trip Discounts - Enjoy escorted day trips, extended trips, and special events with MNB. You can visit fascinating places, meet interesting people, and enjoy lots of great food. Check out our list of current M-Club Trips below!
- Lamination of Medicare Cards - Laminate your Medicare cards at no charge. They'll last longer and be easier to handle.
- Discounted money orders and cashier's checks - Receive half price money orders and cashier's checks (limit five per month).
- Complimentary trust & estate planning consultation.
One of the great benefits of being an M-Club member is the opportunity to travel with us at reduced rates (although anyone can join us!). We offer day trips, extended trips, and special events throughout the year. Each trip is fully escorted, with every detail planned to make your getaway relaxing and carefree.
Itineraries for upcoming trips are on our website
or can be picked up at any of our banking centers
. We continuously add new trips, so check back frequently. To make a reservation or receive additional information about upcoming trips, call us at 309-647-5000 or email us at email@example.com
Give the gift of travel!
M-Club Travel Gift Certificates are available in any amount. Call us at 309-647-5000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Invite your friends!
Travelers aren't required to be an M-Club member or MNB customer.